This trick is an absolute God send for anybody that loathes doing dishes- especially pans! It’s also a way healthier option. My dad is a flippin’ genius for thinking of this and I’m so glad he shared this with me.
My dad’s secret to perfect scrambled eggs is…
All you have to do is use olive oil instead of butter or cooking spray to grease the pan!
It’s healthier and extremely amazing when it comes to cleaning up afterwards. If you use olive oil, there will be none of that gross, burned, stuck-to-the-side-of-the-pan egg to scrape off. Just fluffy, healthy eggs!
It makes making eggs not such a hassle, and my dad asks me to make him my special scrambled eggs every day that I’m in town!
- Any kind of milk
- One slice of any cheese you like
- However many eggs you want to eat
- Olive Oil
(I use free range eggs, McCormick Sea Salt Grinder, McCormick Black Peppercorn Grinder, Kraft White American Cheese Squares, organic grocery store brand salsa, organic grocery store brand almond milk, and extra virgin olive oil.)
- Grease the pan with olive oil
- Crack the eggs right into the pan
- Put in a splash of milk
- Mix them with the spatula
- Add salt and pepper (to taste)
- Make sure you’re constantly moving the eggs around the pan with the spatula so they don’t burn on one side
- Rip the cheese apart and put the pieces in different sections of the eggs
- When you think they’re done, put them on a plate and top them with salsa!
The result is a clean pan and fluffy eggs.